Deadline: 31st October 2020
Vascular Biology is offering a £1,000 grant to one field specialist for research or conference travel, as well as the opportunity to have their research considered for publication.
What the award offers: All successfully accepted articles will be:
- published free-of-charge in Vascular Biology,
- showcased in a dedicated journal newsletter that is distributed to international field-leaders and specialists.
Runner-up articles will receive:
- a dedicated mention in the journal newsletter,
- individual comments of acknowledgement from Professor Madeddu.
The winner of the award will receive (in addition to the above):
- an official award certificate,
- an official letter of commendation to their institution acknowledging their success and receipt of the award,
- exclusive exposure for winning the award including over email and social media as well as an author interview if the author wishes.
How to enter:
- Submit a research or review article to Vascular Biology before 31st December 2020.
- Please include a covering letter that clearly states that you wish your article to be considered for the award.
- Ensure you read the author guidelines on manuscript preparation prior to submission.
This award is available for early-career researchers, defined as those within the first four years (or full-time equivalent) of their research activity, including the period of research training.