Deadline: October 20, 2020
Theme: Lockdown Covid19, Ctrl-Alt-Del
The Mental Health Trust is inviting all the youth of today to enter into the United Nations Sustainable Development Goal Challenge Competition
The Mental-Health Trust Short-Story Writing Competition aims to challenge the youth to express their views, using creative forms such as comics, blurbs, short stories, poetry, etc.
The Competition aims to develop writing skills, build confidence and support creativity expressed through writing.
They encourage the youth of today to boldly challenge themselves to showcase their talent and feelings during this COVID 19 period.
- Participants will have to opportunity to nurture their writing skills.
- Participants will have the opportunity to get as creative and build upon their already existing skills
- New writers are also welcome.
- The Winner will have the opportunity to display their short story on the Mental-Health Trust Platform and its social media platforms.
- University Students who are interested in mental health, mental health awareness can amp up their profile by publishing and showcasing their work.
Open worldwide to everyone who is 18 years old and above.
※ You are allowed to submit only one short story
※ Word limit: 500 – 1000 words (only)
※ Anything below 500 and more than 1000 words will be DISQUALIFIED
Award: The winning story will be posted on the Mental-Health Trust website and its social media platforms.
Submit: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
⁂The winner will be announced on November 1, 2020,