Flying Doctors Nigeria is a tech-enabled global marketplace for urgent/emergency medical care. We specifically serve the oil & gas, mining, and international insurance industries.
We are currently in search of qualified Medical Doctors for our ambassador program.
- Degree in medicine – minimum qualification of Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery from a recognized University.
- Must possess a valid practicing license.
- Experience and ability to function optimally in clinical practice within urgent care and primary care/Emergency medicine and telemedicine.
- ACLS certificate.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to understand and adhere to established policies, procedures, and protocols.
- Demonstrated competence in reacting to and handling emergencies.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and reassure frightened patients.
- Great judgment and decision-making skills.
- Good physical agility.
Location: West Africa.