Sloan Healthcare Innovations Prize 2021
The Sloan Healthcare Innovations Prize (SHIP) is a pitch competition open to student entrepreneurs innovating in the healthcare space. Previous winners include Calla Health Foundation (First Prize in 2020), Vistapath BioSystems (Second Prize in 2020), and Umbulizer (First Prize in 2019). The mission of SHIP is to support early-stage healthcare start-ups by providing feedback from experienced industry professionals, workshops to help launch your business, and a chance to compete for over $20,000 in prize money.
Please register for free to attend SHIP pitch competition finals! Registration is required.
- The semifinals will be held during the week of Feb 8 – Feb 12
- The finals will be held on Thurs Feb 25.
- More details will be followed soon
- All competition events will be virtual via Zoom in the EDT timezone
- On the registration page, click ‘tickets’ to purchase ‘Feb 25 Pitch Comp ONLY – NO Conference Access’ if you want to attend the finals only.
- Cash prize for First Prize, Second Prize and Audience Choice teams. Cash prize in 2020*:
- First Prize: $20,000
- Second Prize: $4,000
- Audience Choice: $1,000
- Feedback & coaching:
- Onsite Q&A with experienced judges from healthcare industry
- Written feedback for all semifinalists
- Dedicated VC office hours for all finalists
- Networking & exposure:
- Hundreds of audience members at final competition
- Winning teams to present on the day of Sloan Healthcare BioInnovations Conference in front of 400 industry experts and students from pharma/biotech companies, payors, providers and other healthcare-related fields.
If you’re an entrepreneur with an idea in the healthcare space, register now to compete in the 2021 Sloan Healthcare Innovations Prize!
Once you are ready, please apply! The deadline is January 25th, 2021.